Saturday September 21th
3 falconry demonstrations with l’Équipage des Trois Trèfles,
At 11 AM, 2.20 PM and 4.30 PM
3€ after 12 years ( Visit of the Castle + animations)
Sunday September 22th
Medieval animations with Troupe de l’Embuscade.
- 11 AM : Initiation to medieval dances and fencing
- 2 PM : Initiation to medieval dances and fencing
- 3 PM : “Les demoiselles du chemin de la Lune” (humorous sketches)
- 3.30 PM : Initiation to medieval dances and fencing
- 4.30 PM : “La geste d’Alban le Brigand” (sketches with fight)
- 5.15 PM : “Les demoiselles du chemin de la Lune” (humorous sketches)
3€ after 12 years (Visit of the Castle + animations)
These days will end, Sunday, September 22, with a 4D show at 21:30.
3€ after 7 years
During the week-end
The Château offers photographic exhibitions during those two days dedicates to our heritage, both exhibited in the frame room :
“The story goes on !” tells in pictures the hazards of the Château and reflects the work carried out over the last 50 years in order to restore it, little by little, to it’s former glory.
“The Château de Duras carrier boards” focuses on post cards from 20th century. They provide perspectives of the Château which sometimes turn out to be… surprising !